How to apply
Review these FAQs for more information about applying to AUArts
Thank you for your interest in joining our team. Please review the following tips to help ensure your application will be considered.
What should I do before I submit my application?
Review the qualifications, application requirements, and closing date for the position you’re interested in, and make sure your application demonstrates how you meet these requirements.
What do I need to know when submitting my application?
- Submit a separate application for each posting (unless specifically instructed otherwise in the details of the posting)
- Clearly identify the name of the position and the competition number in your submission
- Combine all required electronic support material into a single PDF document (zipped or compressed file will not be accepted)
- Include all required support material in your PDF document – incomplete submissions may not be considered
- Please note, our system only allows one single file to be uploaded
- Ensure your application is fully PC compatible
- Do not submit material that requires software, plug-ins, extensions or other executables to be downloaded or installed
- Test your files before submitting them to ensure they’ve been formatted correctly and are readable and intact
- Ensure your application is received no later than the closing date published in the posting
- Note that only electronic applications via our careers page will be considered
What happens after I submit my application?
After you apply, you’ll receive an immediate email response from AUArts acknowledging receipt of your application. Although all complete submissions will be considered, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted, and application materials will not be returned.
Can I edit a resume that I have already submitted?
No. Once your application has been submitted, you may not make any edits or additions.
Which option should I select when submitting my application?
When applying, you will be given three options for submitting your resume/application package; “Upload Resume”, “Create Your Resume”, and “Apply with LinkedIn”. The preferred method of application is for you to select “Upload Resume” as it will allow you to upload your resume along with any documentation required as indicated by the job posting. When uploading your file, combine all required material into a single PDF document. Include all required support material in your PDF document – incomplete submissions may not be considered.