How to register
Choose to register online, by telephone or in person during office hours.
Our courses are popular and may fill up quickly, so be sure to register early to guarantee your first choice.
PLEASE NOTE: REGISTER AND CREATE AN ACCOUNT IN THE NAME OF THE STUDENT TAKING THE COURSE.
- View courses online.
- Click on the desired course(s).
- Click "Add This Course to Cart".
- Click on "Your Cart" on the top right of the page or directly below "Add This Course to Cart".
- Click "Checkout".
- Click on "New Account".
- Enter the new "Username" (Email Address) and "Password" - make sure the name corresponds to the name of the student taking the course, i.e. if you're registering for a child or spouse, the recorded name needs to be their name!
- Complete your transaction. Use the early bird discount code EB201913 before November 15, 2019 when you register for an Adult or Teen course to receive $25 off your course fees!
Once you set up an account, you can log in anytime to register for more classes, or view your course details and check your schedule.
Take advantage of our personalised service and call us at 403.284.7640. If we're unable to answer your call, leave a voicemail and we will return your call promptly.
You can use Visa, Mastercard, or Amerian Express as payment when you register by telephone.
Stop by the Continuing Education desk during our office hours to register in person. We are located in the Main Mall at the Knowledge Center.
You can use Visa, Mastercard, American Express, cash, cheque, or debit when you register in person. Please note that we don't accept cash or debit after 4:00pm or on weekends.
Continuing Education office hours:
Monday to Friday, 8:30am – 4:00pm
The information that you provide to the Alberta University of the Arts when you register for Continuing Education courses is collected under the authority of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, section 33(c ). This information will be used for academic administration, the administration of Continuing Education support services, scholarship and financial aid awards, marketing and recruitment activities. Your personal information is protected and can be reviewed upon request.
Questions about your personal information may be directed to the FOIP Coordinator at 1407 14 Ave NW, Calgary AB T2N 4R3 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 403-284-7687.