How to register
Choose to register online, by telephone or in person during office hours.
Our courses are popular and may fill up quickly, so be sure to register early to guarantee your first choice.
PLEASE NOTE: REGISTER AND CREATE AN ACCOUNT IN THE NAME OF THE STUDENT TAKING THE COURSE.
- View courses online.
- Click on the desired course(s).
- Click "Add This Course to Cart".
- Click on "Your Cart" on the top right of the page or directly below "Add This Course to Cart".
- Click "Checkout".
- Click on "New Account".
- Enter the new "Username" (Email Address) and "Password" - make sure the name corresponds to the name of the student taking the course, i.e. if you're registering for a child or spouse, the recorded name needs to be their name!
- Complete your transaction.
Once you set up an account, you can log in anytime to register for more classes, or view your course details and check your schedule.
Take advantage of our personalised service and call us at 403.284.7640. If we're unable to answer your call, leave a voicemail and we will return your call promptly.
You can use Visa, Mastercard, or Amerian Express as payment when you register by telephone.
Stop by the Continuing Education desk during our office hours to register in person. We are located in the Main Mall at the Knowledge Center.
You can use Visa, Mastercard, American Express, cash, cheque, or debit when you register in person. Please note that we don't accept cash or debit after 4:00pm or on weekends.
Continuing Education office hours:
Monday to Friday, 8:30am – 4:00pm