How to register
Your step-by-step guide to enrolling in a Continuing Education course at AUArts.
Our courses are popular and may fill up quickly, so be sure to register early to guarantee your first choice.
PLEASE NOTE: REGISTER AND CREATE AN ACCOUNT IN THE NAME OF THE STUDENT TAKING THE COURSE.
- View courses online.
- Click on the desired course(s).
- Click "Add This Course to Cart".
- Click on "Your Cart" on the top right of the page or directly below "Add This Course to Cart".
- Click "Checkout".
- Click on "New Account".
- Enter the new "Username" (Email Address) and "Password" - make sure the name corresponds to the name of the student taking the course, i.e. if you're registering for a child or spouse, the recorded name needs to be their name! Passwords need to be 6 - 30 characters in length, letters and numbers ONLY (must include one number).
- Complete your transaction.
Once you set up an account, you can log in anytime to register for more classes, or view your course details and check your schedule.
Our team is working remotely and can be reached Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 4:00pm via email at email@example.com.
The information that you provide to the Alberta University of the Arts when you register for Continuing Education courses is collected under the authority of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, section 33(c ). This information will be used for academic administration, the administration of Continuing Education support services, scholarship and financial aid awards, marketing and recruitment activities. Your personal information is protected and can be reviewed upon request.
Questions about your personal information may be directed to the School of Communication Design at 1407 14 Ave NW, Calgary AB T2N 4R3 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 403-284-7687.