Mobility, Exchange and Travel Scholarship - Winter
Award eligibility:AUArts student participating in travel related to their studies.
Award criteria:Merit of work, proposal and artist statement
Award value:$1 000
Number of awards:2
Award selection:AUArts Awards Committee
- Upload all supporting documentation (images, statement, etc.) to Slideroom
- Application Deadline: Feb 1 (*applications will be accepted on the following working day, if the deadline falls on a weekend.
- Five (5) images of work
- Image list indicating number, title, size, medium and date of completion of work
- Proposal to travel and study in Mobility + Exchange, programs, workshops, conferences, seminars or a significant exhibition opportunity
- Detailed budget and anticipated benefits
- Artist statement
To receive funds the recipient must:
- Provide a copy of the acceptance letter for the proposed program of study, workshop, exhibition, conference or seminar
- Complete the proposed program and return to AUArts the following semester, unless graduating in the spring
- Upon completion of program provide proof of completion of proposed program and submit a report to the Awards Office
Students may only receive this award once.