Pilchuck Glass School Scholarship
Award eligibility:3rd or 4th year Glass majors
Award source:Pilchuck Glass School & AUArts
Award criteria:Merit of work and proposal to study at Pilchuck Glass School
Award details:Tuition to Pilchuck Glass School for one week or two weeks. Fees also include residency, food, instruction, and some materials
Number of awards:1
Award selection:Glass Faculty
- Applications Begin: November 28th.
- Upload all supporting documentation (images, statement, etc.) to Slideroom.
- Application Deadline: December 12th
- Five (5) images of current work
- Image list indicating number, title, size, medium and date of completion of work
- Proposal to study at Pilchuck Glass School including how being enrolled in a specific course will relate to your work or how you intend to adapt it to your work in the future
- Artist statement
- Recipient is responsible for application fee, travel, and living expenses