How to register for academic accommodations

  1. Student contacts Student Services via email
  2. Student submits Request for Academic Accommodations Form.
  3. Student submits supporting documentation (Functional Assessment & Accommodation Request Form, Medical Letter, Psychological Assessment Report, or similar) that is current within 3 years.  Students who are having difficulty obtaining supporting documentation should contact Student Services for assistance. Please note that High School Individual Program Plans (IPP’s) are not sufficient.
  4. Meeting with Academic Accommodations Coordinator.
  5. Coordinator will create Student-Instructor Accommodations Contracts and send them out to instructors.
  6. Student contacts instructors to discuss contracts and the specific accommodations details and how they are applicable to each course.
  7. Accommodations are put into place.
  8. Accommodations Contracts are signed and kept on file with Student Services.