How to register for academic accommodations
- Student contacts Student Services via email email@example.com
- Student submits Request for Academic Accommodations Form.
- Student submits supporting documentation (Functional Assessment & Accommodation Request Form, Medical Letter, Psychological Assessment Report, or similar) that is current within 3 years. Students who are having difficulty obtaining supporting documentation should contact Student Services for assistance. Please note that High School Individual Program Plans (IPP’s) are not sufficient.
- Meeting with Academic Accommodations Coordinator.
- Coordinator will create Student-Instructor Accommodations Contracts and send them out to instructors.
- Student contacts instructors to discuss contracts and the specific accommodations details and how they are applicable to each course.
- Accommodations are put into place.
- Accommodations Contracts are signed and kept on file with Student Services.