Need to withdraw from AUArts?
Withdrawing from AUArts is a major decision. We want to support you in making the best decision, so contact your Student Advisor and we can help!
Here are the steps:
- Meet with a Student Advisor. You can make an appoint by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Your Student Advisor will speak with you and offer you suggestions and possible solutions for any issues you might be facing. You may be asked to complete an action plan to make sure you have all the information you need before you finalise your decision.
- After you have completed your action plan and have all the information you need, if you still want to withdraw from AUArts your Student Advisor will give you a Withdrawal Form.
Check webServices to determine if you have any outstanding fees.
- Contact the cashier's office if you have any outstanding fees.
- Submit the Withdrawal Form to the Library for confirmation that you have no outstanding items.
- Submit the Withdrawal Form to the Registrar's Office where you will be asked to return your ID card and UPass (if you have one).
- Once the Registrar's Office has received your completed form showing you have completed all the required steps you will be withdrawn from AUArts.
Some things to consider before you withdraw:
- Withdrawing can have an impact on your grade point average, your student loans, and / or your immigration status. By speaking with a Student Advisor, you can be sure that you will have all the information you need to make the right decision.
- If you have never attended classes or have simply stopped attending classes, this does not mean you have officially withdrawn. The official date of withdrawal is the date the Registar's Office receives your completed Withdrawal Form.
- Fee payment and withdrawal deadlines are strictly enforced.
When you are ready to return to AUArts, complete an application or contact admissions@AUArts.ca .