Request a transcript

Official transcripts contain a student's complete academic record and is issued only on the written request of the student. Transcripts are official when they bear the University seal and the signature of the Registrar.

  1. Please download, save, and complete an Official Transcript Request form.
  2. Arrange payment.
  3. Email the Official Transcript Request form to the Registrar's Office at with "Transcript Request" in the subject line. 

Please note it can take up to three weeks for processing.

Unofficial transcripts are available to students thru the University's webService(Student).