COVID-19 Updates: Important information for the AUArts community
AUArts Pandemic Relief Information Centre for Students and Alumni
Hours: 8 am-4 pm, Monday to Friday (except holidays)
Phone: (403) 284-7600
See also: Frequently Asked Questions
Alberta University of the Arts recognizes that some students rely upon access to campus computers and services to support their academic engagement. The closure of the campus and the associated closure of our general access computing spaces on campus have left some students without access to reliable computing resources.
An AUArts Windows 10 Desktop Computer could be yours if you are a full-time student registered for Fall 2020, in need of access to a reliable computer, and are in good standing, then please apply!
March 30, 2020 - First full week of the return to classes (PDF)
March 22, 2020 - CAMPUS-WIDE LOCK DOWN BEGINS MONDAY, MARCH 23 STARTING AT 12PM/NOON SHARP. (PDF)
March 17, 2020 - Building access hours, facilities remaining open, and reaching faculty (PDF)
March 16, 2020 - Additional info on classes and studios suspended from Monday, March 16 to Saturday, March 21 (PDF)
March 15, 2020 - Additional info on classes and studios suspended from Monday, March 16 to Saturday, March 21 (PDF)
March 15, 2020 - Classes and studios suspended from Monday, March 16 to Saturday, March 21 (PDF)
March 13, 2020 - Post-secondary institutions in Alberta to remain open (PDF) (Please see March 15 update - all classes and studios are suspended from Monday, March 16 to Saturday, March 21.)
March 12, 2020 - Campus events cancellation notice (PDF)
- March 11, 2020 - Address to the AUArts community from Dr. Daniel Doz, AUArts President and CEO (PDF)
Please refer to the following list of information and support resources related to COVID-19:
- Request for Academic Accommodations
- AUArts Excused Absence Request & Declaration
- Up-to-date information for Albertans is available on the AHS website.
- Health Link 811 *Health Link 811 is experiencing a high volume of calls, so please be patient.
- AUArts Safe App
- Welltrack - Interactive Self-Help Therapy
- Government of Alberta regarding student loan payment deferral
- Government of Alberta
- Government of Canada - federal income supports
- Public Health Agency of Canada
- World Health Organization
If you are ill, please stay home. If you are on campus, please wash your hands frequently and well. Avoid touching your face, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands. Clean and disinfect surfaces that are frequently touched.