Important information about Fall 2021, September Classes and COVID-19
Alberta University of the Arts is currently closed to the public due to COVID-19 and classes are being delivered online. Restricted access remains in place for students, faculty and staff.
May 26, 2021 update: Fall 2021, September classes and COVID-19
- COVID-19 Response Plan
- Mask Protocol
- Staff & Faculty COVID-19 Control Process Map (Staff/Faculty Access)
Please refer to the following list of information and support resources related to COVID-19:
- Request for Academic Accommodations
- AUArts Excused Absence Request & Declaration
- Up-to-date information for Albertans is available on the AHS website.
- Health Link 811 *Health Link 811 is experiencing a high volume of calls, so please be patient.
- AUArts Safe App
- Government of Alberta regarding student loan payment deferral
- Government of Alberta
- Government of Canada - federal income supports
- Public Health Agency of Canada
- World Health Organization
If you are ill, please stay home. If you are on campus, please wash your hands frequently and well. Avoid touching your face, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands. Clean and disinfect surfaces that are frequently touched.