AUArts offers a refined array of adult personal interest and professional development courses. Our courses are taught by practicing artists and professionals in the same, well-equipped facilities that support our degree students.
We offer courses year-round! Use the Course Quick Look to see what's being offered now and to help you find what you are interested in taking. Information about our adult courses is organized by discipline - click on the heading your course falls under or a discipline you are interested in, i.e. Drawing, to find course descriptions, schedules, and fees.
PLEASE NOTE: REGISTER AND CREATE AN ACCOUNT IN THE NAME OF THE STUDENT TAKING THE COURSE.
Register online or give us a call at 403.284.7640
Art and Business
Professional Development Workshops
- CEPD-001: Grant and Proposal Writing - 20-JUN-2020
- CEPD-001: Grant and Proposal Writing - 02-MAY-2020
- CEPD-002: Client Relationships in the Arts Enterprise - 21-JAN-2020
- CEPD-002: Client Relationships in the Arts Enterprise - 29-FEB-2020
- CEPD-004: Understanding Contracts - 21-APR-2020
- CEPD-004: Understanding Contracts - 06-JUN-2020
- CEPD-006: Curatorial vs. Commercial Planning and Practice - 25-APR-2020
- CEPD-008: Creative Ideation and Managing Creative People - 01-FEB-2020
- CEPD-008: Creative Ideation and Managing Creative People - 21-MAR-2020