All registered? Find out what supplies you'll need here.
Please note, it's best to wait to purchase the supplies you need for your first class until about a week before your course begins, and double-check your course list before you do so.
We occasionally need to change instructors, who will, in turn, may adjust the course supply list for the course, so hang tight!
Where Can I Buy Supplies?
Purchase supplies through the AUArts Bookstore!
Due to COVID-19, AUArts campus is closed during the FALL 2020 term, but the Bookstore is taking phone in orders and providing curbside pick-up.
AUArts Bookstore Hours
Monday to Friday, 8:30am – 4:00pm
TO PLACE AN ORDER WITH THE BOOKSTORE FOR CURBSIDE PICK-UP PLEASE DO THE FOLLOWING:
- Call 403.284.7663
- Refer to your course supply list here: >>> 2020 Fall Supply Lists (PDF)
- Provide your name and phone number in case they need to call you back
- YOUR ORDER WILL BE READY FOR CURBSIDE PICK-UP THE FOLLOWING DAY!
- The Bookstore accepts AMEX, Visa and MasterCard over the phone OR you can pay with your Debit Card during curbside pick-up. NO CASH!
- Call volume is high right now, so keep trying if you cannot get through immediately
- AUArts Bookstore Curbside Pick Up Map!
Your AUArts course registration confirmation will also get you a discount on art supplies at a number of local, independent art supply stores in Calgary: Destination Art, Inglewood Art Supply, Kensington Art Supply, Mona Lisa Materials Ltd, Sunnyside Art Supplies. Show your course registration before paying for your purchases.