Improve your writing skills, learn better study habits, find a tutor, connect with a study group, and more.
The Tutoring and Writing Centre office can help you improve your writing skills, learn better study habits, find a tutor, connect with a study group, and find other services to help you succeed.
How do I get support?
You can reach the Tutoring and Writing Centre office for general help during office hours (visit the Student Success Centre for hours) or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
What can I get help with?
- Any difficulty you’re experiencing with any of your courses
- Concerns about an assignment or paper
- Improving your study skills, time management, and test taking abilities
- Help with writing assignments in the Liberal Study courses, crits, or simply to improve your writing skills
- Tutoring from peer tutors and professional tutors
What services are offered?
- Tutoring sessions and one-on-one tutoring are available using Microsoft (MS) Teams. To book an appointment, simply upload the MS Teams app through myapps on your device or email email@example.com and we will walk you through the process of connecting with us.
- Writing consultations using MS Teams.
- Study skills consultations and seminars for improving test-taking skills, time management, writing skills, note-taking, writing multiple-choice exams and more.
Where can I find additional help?
We’ve put together a list of resources to help you out.