The Object Design and Fabrication Minor
The Object Design and Fabrication Minor goes beyond delivering proficiencies in digital fabrication technologies. In addition to the core OBDF courses, electives have been selected for this Minor from programs throughout AUArts.
These electives deepen student learning with respect to Object Design and Fabrication History, Theory and Context, Invention Literacy and Fabrication Methodologies.
- Graphic design
- Product design and prototyping
- Special effects
- Interior design
- Industrial design
- OBDF 110 3D Object Design
- OBDF 210 CAD and Digital Fabrication
- OBDF 310 Algorithmic and Parametric Object Design
- Laser cutter
- 3D printers
- CNC machine
- Rhino CAD, Fusion 360, Grasshopper